• banner1
  • banner2
  • banner3
  • banner4


Setting up a new DIY superfund? You need to see a licensed Financial Adviser or Accountant with an Australian Financial Services License. We don't provide any SMSF establishment services. , read more .


Existing SMSF

Already have a DIY superfund but want to switch accountants or administrator. Click here to find out more, read more .


Starting a Pension

Have you reached retirement age? Do you want to start a pension? We can set this up for you for free, read more .


Auditing Information

Do you have an unaudited DIY superfund? Do you need an auditor for your superfund? We can do it for a low fee on your business premises or via the internet, read more .

Latest News

Read more
Chartered Accountants

Jimmy CK Chong is a Chartered Accountant & registered tax agent. Contact him via:
Tel : 08 9440 0871
Mob : 0433 117 110
Email : jchong@superfund.me

General advice Warning

The contents of this website are of a general nature and does not take into account your financial goals, current financial position and needs. If this website refers to a financial product, you should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) of the product provider. If you decide to buy any financial product mentioned on this website, you should first seek a Financial Adviser for help. "ME Superfund Tax & Audit" does not sell any financial products such as insurance, investments and financial advice. We only offer one of Australia's cheapest SMSF tax agent services and superfund audits. The purpose of this website is to provide information that will educate readers about Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) and to help them setup their own DIY superfund.

Liability Limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Act
Web Design and Development by Bode Contagion